1.1 Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Smart Tax Solutions Limited’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Smart Tax Solutions Limited’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Smart Tax Solutions Limited whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
Every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible within this site. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules, and regulations may change.
The information contained in this site is general and is not intended to serve as advice. No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information. Users should not act or fail to act on the basis of information contained herein. Users are encouraged to contact Smart Tax Solutions Limited professional advisers for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision
In no occasion should Smart Tax Solutions Limited or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Smart Tax Solutions Limited’s Internet web page, regardless of the possibility that Smart Tax Solutions Limited or a Smart Tax Solutions Limited approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Smart Tax Solutions Limited’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Smart Tax Solutions Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Smart Tax Solutions Limited may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Smart Tax Solutions Limited does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
Smart Tax Solutions Limited has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Smart Tax Solutions Limited of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Smart Tax Solutions Limited may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with Smart Tax Solutions Limited’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of New Zealand Smart Tax Solutions Limited State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.